Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sweet Potato Pie

Dessert tonight was killer! This has actually been my first experience with baking vegan sweets and it turned out fabulous! Some whipped cream would have been nice, but silly me, I bought the pie ingredients, but I didn't think to pick up the whipped cream ingredients as well. Oh well, there's always next time!
Yet another great holiday dish! I realize it's not the holidays but I love sweet potato pie and pumpkin pie, so when I found a recipe I had to try it!


The recipe is for a crust-less pie but I used a graham cracker crust anyway! I think I may be on my way for a third piece... :) If you love sweet potato pie, you'll find a great recipe for it here. And if you'd like some whipped cream, you might want to see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment