Thursday, April 12, 2012

Green Bean Casserole

Hello, my name is Morgan Tangren, and I'm a vegan. Welcome to my food blog, "What I eat"! I am often presented with such a question, and I know there are many other vegans out there who are asked the same thing. The purpose of this blog is to show omnivores and carnivores alike that vegans can indeed enjoy a rich, tasty diet. What I will be doing is making regular posts about a meal or two that I enjoyed that day, along with a recipe for those who would like to give it a try! These are mostly not my personal recipes; they are just recipes that I hope others like myself will enjoy too!

And so without further ado, tonight's dinner was... 
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
This has to be my favorite meal and one of the ultimate Southern comfort foods. Perfect for almost any holiday, or just when you are in the mood (like me!). 

It was so good, my husband and I ate every single bite of that casserole in one sitting. Want to try it? Check out this recipe HERE and enjoy! 

4 comments:

  1. I love you! And I'm so going to try this out ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! I hope you will give some of my recipes a try. :)

      Delete